Propozycja nr 1:
Let’s teach for mastery – not for scores
Speaker: Sal Khan
- Which subjects do you think are going to be useful for your future?
- What do like and what do you dislike about homework assignments?
- Do you think homework assignments are necessary for effective learning?
- Do students need to be tested?
- What can you do to learn more effectively?
- What motivates more: good or bad marks? Why?
- What motivates young people to learn and develop their skills?
- How has the development of technology affected learning?
- What do you think are the key skills you will need in the future?
- Which subject(s) should be taught at school but they aren’t? Why do you think so?
Propozycja nr 2
What adults can learn from kids
Speaker: Adora Svitak
- Name all the differences between kids and adults.
- What does “childish” mean? Is it positive or negative? Why?
- What can adults learn from kids?
- What can your parents, teachers etc. learn from you?
- Which qualities, skills and abilities of your teenage self would you like to keep in your adult life?
- What makes children creative (often more creative than adults)?
Propozycja nr 3:
The 100 000 classroom
Speaker: Peter Norvig
- How do usually you learn?
- What helps you learn?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of 1:1 tutoring?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of learning in a group?
- Do you prefer to learn 1-to-1, in a small group or in a bigger group?
- How can technology help learning?
- Can online learning replace traditional schools? Why? / Why not?
- What do you find more important: the talent or systematic learning?